Over the years our design team has focused on a variety of projects ranging from Community Centers, Medical Facilities, Telecommunication, Historical Renovations to Computer Centers & more.
Relocation of the hydrogen storage and transfer piping for Generating Stations 8, 9, and 10.
CLIENT: NV Energy
SCALE: UNKNOWN SQ.FT.
CONSTRUCTION BUDGET: $389,000
*Mammoth Lakeview Road Ice Melt – Mammoth, Nevada
* POD Schools Boiler Replacement – Reno/Sparks, Nevada
* AT&T 6th Street Evaluation and NV Energy Sure-Bet Program Upgrade – Las Vegas, Nevada
* AT&T 150 E 1st Street NV Energy Sure-Bet Program HVAC– Reno, Nevada
* Naval Air Station Energy Improvements – Fallon, Nevada
* Clark Avenue Building Renovation with Ice Storage System – Las Vegas, Nevada
* Nevada State Computer Room Peak Performance Program HVAC – Carson City, Nevada
* Nevada Youth Training Center Underground Heat Lines – Elko, Nevada
* Carson-Tahoe Hospital ICP Grant Plate & Frame Heat Exchanger Design – Carson City, Nevada
* Carson Valley Swim Center with Solar System – Minden, Nevada
* Meadow Wood Corporate Centre Building with Ice Storage System – Reno, Nevada
* Elko Geothermal Heating System – Elko, Nevada
* HUD Fountain Heights Condominiums with Solar Design – Reno-Nevada
* Brinkby Medical Office Building Geothermal Well – Reno, Nevada